Regional Chief Executive, Asia Pacific of Richemont
Adapt in Adversity
2020 has been an eventful year. While we take time to acknowledge what is happening and learn to accept the situation presented; adversity constantly presents itself. With all the resources at hand, support from our community and ideally contribution from an experienced and trusted advisor, this too shall pass.
How will you choose to proceed?
Benefits to You
Everyone can use a mentor. At any stage of your career, it is always good to have tangible ideals as guideposts for us to learn, improve, progress and flourish.
Our team at YLG is thrilled to be working with industry leaders to create a platform to connect and cultivate empowering relationships. A true mentorship relationship will provide you with encouragement and particularly honest and authentic feedback.
Find a mentor that will help you become GREAT.
- One on one mentorship programme
- Pairing will be largely based on individual preferences, professional background and experience and time commitment.
- Meeting frequency will be flexible depending on a mutually agreeable schedule, meeting quarterly would be the ideal minimum.
- Location and topics may vary depending on each pair’s interests, e.g.
- Informal discussion: share a meal or meet for coffee
- Next steps in your career
- Personal and professional development: 5- & 10-year plans, life mapping or etc.
- Project case studies
- Social events
- Site tours
- Attending ULI program together
- Share thought provoking news stories
- Flexibility – meeting format and frequency are based on mutually agreeable schedule
- Continual support and engagement
- Opportunity to connect with reputable leaders individually to exchange experiences and ideas
- Improve communication skills and ability to articulate desired outcome within the time frame of the programme
- Enable constructive discussion on personal and professional challenges
- Applicants must be ULI members under 35 (i.e. a YLG member)
- Mentees will be responsible to take initiatives to schedule regular meetings whenever possible, suggested timeline is meeting once every quarter at a minimum.
- Commitment to nurture a meaningful mentorship relationship
- Based on past experience, the participants who get most out of the Programme are those who whole-heartedly commit to, and invest time and energy in, the Programme and their mentoring relationship
- Open minded to feedback and proactive in sharing and learning
Information for Applicants
Application closed for 2020 Programme. Please stay tuned for more information for the next Programme in September 2021.